OTTER LAKE CLINIC
13805 State Route 28
Otter Lake, NY 13338
Medical Record Fax: 315.369.2139
Monday: 11:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
We will be reopening on Wednesdays from 8-4pm starting June 5th, 2019
If an emergency occurs when Otter Lake is closed, please contact our
Foothills or Lowville clinics.
Introducing LASER THERAPY
Successful in Treating
Post Surgical Pain and Many Acute
and Chronic Conditions
Applications for laser therapy include:
- Treatment of arthritis, degenerative joint disease, or hip dysplasia
- General pain management (sprains, strains, and stiffness)
- Post-surgery pain (spays, neuters, declaws, and other surgeries)
- Skin problems (hot spots, lick granulomas, infections)
- Fractures and wounds (bites, abrasions, and lesions)
Ask About How Laser Therapy May Help Your Pet!
For More Information About Laser Therapy, Click Here.
Click Here to Apply for CareCredit Online