21995 Cole Road
Carthage, NY 13619
Medical Record Fax: 315.493.3940
Mon -Thurs: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Fri: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sat: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Closed Sundays and Holidays
Introducing LASER THERAPY
Successful in Treating
Post Surgical Pain and Many Acute
and Chronic Conditions
Applications for laser therapy include:
- Treatment of arthritis, degenerative joint disease, or hip dysplasia
- General pain management (sprains, strains, and stiffness)
- Post-surgery pain (spays, neuters, declaws, and other surgeries)
- Skin problems (hot spots, lick granulomas, infections)
- Fractures and wounds (bites, abrasions, and lesions)
Ask About How Laser Therapy May Help Your Pet!
For More Information About Laser Therapy, Click Here.
Click Here to Apply for CareCredit Online