Our Boonville Clinic will be Expanded and Renovated Starting Monday, June 3rd.
The Boonville Clinic will be closed Friday, May 31st.
It will reopen Monday, June 3rd at a temporary location - 615 Main Street.
The phone number (315-942-5320) will remain the same.
For More Information, Please Click Here
615 Main Street
Boonville, NY 13309
Medical Record Fax: 315.942.5649
Doctor Visits by Appointment
Mon, Tues, & Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Weds, Thurs: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Closed Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays
Introducing LASER THERAPY
Successful in Treating
Post Surgical Pain and Many Acute
and Chronic Conditions
Applications for laser therapy include:
- Treatment of arthritis, degenerative joint disease, or hip dysplasia
- General pain management (sprains, strains, and stiffness)
- Post-surgery pain (spays, neuters, declaws, and other surgeries)
- Skin problems (hot spots, lick granulomas, infections)
- Fractures and wounds (bites, abrasions, and lesions)
Ask About How Laser Therapy May Help Your Pet!
For More Information About Laser Therapy, Click Here.
Click Here to Apply for CareCredit Online