OTTER LAKE CLINIC
13805 State Route 28
Otter Lake, NY 13338
Medical Record Fax: 315.369.2139
Mon: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tues: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wed: 8:00 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Thurs & Fri: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
Introducing LASER THERAPY
Successful in Treating
Post Surgical Pain and Many Acute
and Chronic Conditions
Applications for laser therapy include:
- Treatment of arthritis, degenerative joint disease, or hip dysplasia
- General pain management (sprains, strains, and stiffness)
- Post-surgery pain (spays, neuters, declaws, and other surgeries)
- Skin problems (hot spots, lick granulomas, infections)
- Dental procedures
- Fractures and wounds (bites, abrasions, and lesions)
- Ear infections
Ask About How Laser Therapy May Help Your Pet!
For More Information About Laser Therapy, Click Here.
Click Here to Apply for CareCredit Online