21995 Cole Road
Carthage, NY 13619
Medical Record Fax: 315.493.3940
Mon -Thurs: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Fri: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sat: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Closed Sundays and Holidays
Introducing LASER THERAPY
Successful in Treating
Post Surgical Pain and Many Acute
and Chronic Conditions
Applications for laser therapy include:
- Treatment of arthritis, degenerative joint disease, or hip dysplasia
- General pain management (sprains, strains, and stiffness)
- Post-surgery pain (spays, neuters, declaws, and other surgeries)
- Skin problems (hot spots, lick granulomas, infections)
- Dental procedures
- Fractures and wounds (bites, abrasions, and lesions)
- Ear infections
Ask About How Laser Therapy May Help Your Pet!
For More Information About Laser Therapy, Click Here.
Lewis County Fair...
UNLIMITED RIDES CONTEST!
We are Giving Away 10 Wristbands Coupons!
These wristbands are good for UNLIMITED RIDES on opening day, Tuesday July 19th, 4 pm to closing. To enter, click "Contest Sheet" below, print it out, and answer 10 questions about the Lewis County Fair and Coleman Brothers Shows. Bring completed sheet into any of our offices by July 12th to be entered into drawing to win one of the 10. Please only one entry per family - Countryside Veterinary Clinic staff is not allowed to participate. Good Luck!
For More Information About
the Lewis County Fair, Please Click Here!
Click Here to Apply for CareCredit Online